SUNDAY 24th APRIL 2016
DRESSAGE AND JUMPING SHOW
Please scroll down the page for the schedule…………………………
- BADMINTON WADSWICK COUNTRY STORE UNAFFILLIATED DRESSAGE QUALIFIERS *CLASSES 2, 3 AND 4 *
- HAMBIDGE TROPHIES * CLASSES 1 and 2*
- EQUESTRIAN LIFE QUALIFIERS * Classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 *
- DRESSAGE WITH JUMPING 2 PHASE * Classes 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A *
BADMINTON WADSWICK COUNTRY STORE UNAFFILLIATED DRESSAGE CLASSES
*GRASS ROOTS CLASS 2 *, * MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CLASS 3* , *HIGH PERFORMANCE CLASS 4*
*HAMBIDGE PERPETUAL TROPHIES : FOR THE HIGHEST PLACED AMATEUR RIDER AT *
*INTRO ( Class 1 INTRO B)* AND *PRELIM LEVEL ( Class 2 PRELIM 7 2002)*
For the Hambidge trophies neither the horse nor the rider to have any BD or BE points at close of entries for the show. These are fantastic trophies donated by Steve and Maz Hambidge who want to recognise and reward true amateur riders ………………….. so come and have a go !!!!!).
EQUESTRIAN LIFE QUALIFIERS : INTRO, PRELIM and NOVICE ALL CLASSES
Any combination scoring 60% or above in the Intro, Prelim and Novice classes qualify for the Equestrian Life Championships.
Full Championship details can be found on the Equestrian Life website www.equestrianlifemagazine.co.uk
Class 1. Intro B ( 2009) Open to all. Hambidge Trophy Award : For eligible horses and riders- Neither Horse nor Rider to have any BD or BE points at close of entries. This class is also an Equestrian Life Qualifier
Class 1A: Intro B and Jumping 65cm Open to all
Class 2 Prelim 7 (2002) Open to all.
IMPORTANT Please specify if you are eligible for the Badminton Grass Roots Qualification AND / OR The Hambidge Trophy in this class.
Badminton Grass Roots Qualifier : Open to horses or ponies with no BD or BE points and to riders who have not ridden above Novice level at time of entry. The first 2 qualify for the Championship
Hambidge Trophy Award : For eligible horses and riders- Neither Horse nor Rider to have any BD or BE points at close of entries. This class is also an Equestrian Life Qualifier
Class 2A Prelim 7 and Jumping 75cm Open to all
Class 3. Novice 28 ( 2008) Open to all.
IMPORTANT Please specify if you are eligible for the Badminton Middle of the Road Qualification.
Badminton Horse Feeds Middle of the Road Class :Open to horses with less than 79 BD points and 22 BE points at the time of entry. The first 2 to qualify for the championships
This class is also an Equestrian Life Qualifier
Class 3A: Novice 28 and jumping 90cm Open to all.
Class 4: Elementary 43 Open to all.
IMPORTANT Open to all, unlimited BE or BD points, the first 2 qualify for the Badminton High Performance Championships.
This class is also an Equestrian Life Qualifier
Class 4A Elementary 43 and jumping 1m Open to all
(Call 07951 464422 for late entries)
ENTRIES CLOSE TUESDAY 19th APRIL
TIMES ON THE WEB SITE FRIDAY 22nd APRIL
ENTRY FEES DRESSAGE CLASSES £12 per class if received before the close of entries. After close of entries £14
ENTRY FEES DRESSAGE WITH JUMPING £18 per class
PLEASE NOTE ANY COMPETITORS WISHING TO COMPETE IN BOTH CLASSES
1 and 1A , 2 and 2A, 3 and 3A, 4 and 4A
ONLY NEED TO RIDE THE DRESSAGE TEST ONCE.
DOWNLOAD SHEDULE FORM HERE
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM HERE
PRIZES 1st £12, 2nd £5 (As in Newark Dressage Rules) Dressage classes
1st £18, 2nd £10 Dressage with jumping classes ( As in Newark Dressage Rules)
ROSETTES 1st to 7th place.
Special rosettes in all classes to Best Young Horse,
Best Junior Rider 14 yrs and under
Best veteran horse over 16yrs.
Badminton Horse Feeds Rosettes to 6th Place and vouchers for 1st place. Classes 2, 3 and 4.
The Badminton Championship to be held at Badminton on Wednesday 13th J and Thursday 14th July 2016 www.badmintondressage.co.uk
CHEQUES PAYABLE TO NEWARK DRESSAGE
RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. A hard hat must be worn at all times when mounted. BSI Standard hats or above are recommended.
2. The organisers and representatives accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, damage injury or illness to ponies, horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, vehicles, boxes, trailers, their contents and, accessories, or any other person or property whatsoever.
3. The organisers retain the right to refuse any entry.
4. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or change any class.
5. There will be no refund of entries after the closing date.
6. NO DOGS allowed.
7. Lunging is allowed by prior arrangement.
8. Please do not muck out onto the grazing land.
9. Please remove all litter as this is grazing land.
10. The judges decision is final.
11. Any objections must be made within 30 mins of the event and a deposit of £50 paid which may be forfeited if the objection is overruled.
12. If insufficient entries classes may be amalgamated and prizes given on an overall basis.
13. All classes to be run under British Dressage Rules. Except 12 yrs & under section when any tack is allowed.
14. Horses must not be left unattended at any time unless inside a secure horsebox.
15. If 1-4 starters in a class only rossettes will be awarded, if 5-9 starters first prize will be awarded, 10+ starters 1st and 2nd prizes.
16. It is a condition of entry that all competitors have read and AGREED to abide by all rules and conditions.
17. Riders age taken from 1st January 2016
18. Young Horses aged 4 yrs and 5 yrs Foaled 2011 and 2012
19. Veteran Horses aged 16 years plus